I realize that I have not updated any of the information that I have posted on the website. You see, in January I had gotten to the stage of ovulating every week (any wonder why I hadn't gone into labor yet?) The numbers conceived at each ovulation had increased to a maximum of 10 (maybe 11?) identical sextuplets and identical quadruplets. At the time when I carried the most it was 67 (but not all implanted). I guess I tuned things out. In my mind there was no possible way for all of them to survive this birth. It really doesn't matter. I am leaving it all in the Lord's hands. I did not name all of them. I guess my mind short circuited. Can you blame me? I struggled with thinking that I was crazy for a time, then opted to focus on the first. I will take them as they come, as many as come.
At this time, I started doing research on hCG, and found that there are shots given (tetanus, and the DPT) that have contained hCG to give people antibodies to it. I started asking my body questions, and it seems like I was given at least one tainted shot or booster. Sigh, I went to a clinic in the inner city, so I guess people thought they were good guinea pigs for the widespread attempts at birth control through shots in the third world. My husband is more angry about it than I am. I am just sad that there are people out there who value the rights of others so little.
Well, something in the juice I guess triggered a reaction to hCG more intense than what my depleted body could do before. (Yes, I still blame the juice makers!)
I asked for a blessing, and received a blessing that my body would stop fighting the hCG. Since that time I have not ovulated again. (Maybe once immediately after?) But that part of the pregnancy is done with. I breathe a sigh of relief.
Now I am working with herbs to try to get my body to deliver my eldest children. I know Merritt and Havala are post mature, with the accompanying symptoms. I am praying for them and doing my best. I do not think they are overly large. I don't think there is room. In fact in one blessing it sounded like they made the choice not to get too large knowing there are many other babies to accommodate.
At this time, I started doing research on hCG, and found that there are shots given (tetanus, and the DPT) that have contained hCG to give people antibodies to it. I started asking my body questions, and it seems like I was given at least one tainted shot or booster. Sigh, I went to a clinic in the inner city, so I guess people thought they were good guinea pigs for the widespread attempts at birth control through shots in the third world. My husband is more angry about it than I am. I am just sad that there are people out there who value the rights of others so little.
Well, something in the juice I guess triggered a reaction to hCG more intense than what my depleted body could do before. (Yes, I still blame the juice makers!)
I asked for a blessing, and received a blessing that my body would stop fighting the hCG. Since that time I have not ovulated again. (Maybe once immediately after?) But that part of the pregnancy is done with. I breathe a sigh of relief.
Now I am working with herbs to try to get my body to deliver my eldest children. I know Merritt and Havala are post mature, with the accompanying symptoms. I am praying for them and doing my best. I do not think they are overly large. I don't think there is room. In fact in one blessing it sounded like they made the choice not to get too large knowing there are many other babies to accommodate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home